CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 4, 2010

OPI Hong Kong Collection!

Hey guys! I just wanted to put up a quick post about OPI's Hong Kong collection. So basically, I have tried two colors from the collection and I think that the entire collection is gorg! The first color that I have had on my nails is Suzi Says Feng Shui. Have I ever mentioned OPI nail polishes have the cutest names ever? Anyways, the color is a stunning blue that is absolutely pretty. The picture doesn't do it justice, but here's one anyways:


nlh46-opi-nail-polish-suzi-says-feng-shui.jpg


The next color that I tried was Jade is the New Black. It's an uber pretty jade green. Once again, the picture does not capture the true color, but here's one anyway:

nlh45-opi-nail-polish-jade-is-the-new-black.jpg


Overall, I think that you guys should really check out this new collection. The colors are too pretty for words and the polishes are definitely in style. The bright and neon colors follow the bright/neon trend and the fact that they are matte/satin follows the same winter trend, but upgraded for spring! Alright, that's all for now!

0 comments: