CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mini Update!

Hey guys!  Wow, I haven't posted on here in a WHILE.  So basically I'm just gonna give you some updates and stuff like that on here.  I want to start making more blogposts :) So if you don't know already, I'm in Canada for the summer and it's been awesome!  I love it, maybe when I'm older I'll live here!  Haha but just a thought, I have absolutely no ida where I'm gonna live.  On to something more amusing... ok so some videos coming up are 2 back to school looks, one high-end and one drugstore.  Also, a hair routine and a what's in my purse will be up in September for sure.  Maybe I'll do a fashion video, oh!  and a haul with Mer(idedth)!  She's coming on Thursday (well kinda Friday cuz it's gonna be like 1:30 AM) to visit me here in Canada and I am so psyched!  It's gonna be sooo much fun!  So I suppose I'll stop now, haha :)  So keep checking for more updates!  xoxo :)

0 comments: